Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day Three.

Day Three.
I was so looking forward to sleeping in this morning. I really wanted to sleep past 7 at least.
Lexi had other plans. She came into bed with me about 6:45 ish and fell asleep on my chest and then kind of tossed and turned for the next 30 min. Plus it was freezing in our room, so I'm sure that didn't help.
So we got up and I fed Lexi some pancakes. I think that its her favorite breakfast. She loves when I give her some peaches too.
Wednesdays are usually a no make up and sweat pant kind of day.
I watch my niece and nephew every Wednesday and I don't really plan on going out with three kids, so why not take it as a day to be natural. AKA...lazy.

 Madden, my nephew can seem to crash anywhere.
This photo I took today. I walked into the kitchen to get him a snack and came back to give it to him. I walk back into the kitchen to do something else and I'm in there for about 3 minutes and I come back to  find this.
I guess when you're tired...you're tired!
 As we were sitting at dinner tonight...at about 6:15 Broc gets a message on his phone and turns out it was a reminder to a birthday party in 15 minutes! So we loaded up and went to our friends little boys 1st birthday. 



 Lexi seemed to love this chair, so I'm sure she will be getting on like this for Christmas. We had fun at the party hanging out with some old friends. Happy Birthday Greyson!
Well, I'm happy to say that this day is over. Although,
My living room is a mess
My kitchen is a mess
My room is a mess...
Yet I don't feel like cleaning it! I have no energy or motivation lately! How do you manage to keep your house clean?

1 comment:

  1. I don't really keep a very clean house... My motto is "This house is clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy!"

    ReplyDelete