Sunday, May 27, 2012

25 Weeks down!

Well, week 25 is almost up! Almost to the third trimester! Only a couple weeks to go! 
Very exciting! This pregnancy has flown by it seems! I have a feeling that the last few weeks will go by slow!
Here is a fun little survey I found! Enjoy!

How far along? 25 weeks and 5 days!
Total weight gain/loss: Last time I checked about 13 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants and I love them! Well, the pair that I have
Stretch marks? Not from the baby! ha
Sleep: Starting to lose sleep! I have been tossing and turning all night!
Best moment this week: Just always feeling Lexi move!
Have you told family and friends: YES!
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: A few weeks ago it was hotdogs, but nothing much lately..although I am always wanting chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing too much
Have you started to show yet: yep!
Leakage: Thats a little personal!
Gender prediction: It's a girl!
Labor Signs: Nothing really!- but I'm always worried!
Belly Button in or out? IN- and it better stay that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but they are starting to get tight!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Most of the time!
Weekly Wisdom: Who care about looking cute...be comfy!
Milestones: Almost out of the 2nd trimester!

I always try and take a picture on Sunday because I'm not in scrubs!
I wore black today which hides Lexi a bit but you can still see her!
Week 25!
 I moved my jacket out of the way and
BAM! there she is!
September seems like so far away, but when you think of it between 13-14 more weeks it seem that there isn't enough time left to do everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment