Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week 24

Well, another week has come. 
Week 24. 
Lexi likes
1. Mountain Dew of the day:
Lexi doesn't like:
1. When I sit with my legs crossed. (I guess she gets smashed)
Everything is going well for us!
On Friday, we came home and started to enjoy our weekend! We went out to dinner came home, blew up the air mattress in the living room and watched some movies. We went to sleep and the next morning we headed to Vegas! Why you may ask?  HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Thats why!
I can't believe it has been 2 years! It seems that so much has happened. Broc and I have a great 2 years! I feel like we have accomplished so much. By having great jobs, attending church and our callings, buying a home, and starting a family. He is my best friend. I thank heavenly father for him each day! What a wonderful man he is! We decided to stay the night in Vegas and enjoy our weekend. On Sunday we drove back and enjoyed a nice mothers day at Broc's parents house. I couldn't help but think that day about our first pregnancy. That Mother's Day was my due date. I couldn't help but wonder how different our life would be..besides me being 20 lbs heavier. Would I be a mom already? Would it be a boy or a girl? What would our life consist of? But then, a feeling of peace came. Lexi is here-well she is on her way. She is the baby that we are supposed to raise. I am so excited to meet her. I thank Heavenly Father each day for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy growing baby. On Monday, May 14th was our official anniversary! We started this day off by sleeping in. We both took the day off work! At 11:30 we had an ultrasound to see Lexi Mae! It sure was fun..although I wish she wasn't so stubborn. She wouldn't show us her face. As you can see in the picture below she is being camera shy. 
  

 She is starting to look like a baby! Gaining some weight!
She weighs over a pound!
  Some days, this is how I feel. 

 Of course, a picture of Tito!
And his girl friend Coco

I think I tend to ramble on in my blog. It is 11pm...how the heck did that happen! I need to go to sleep! Goodnight everyone!
Oh yea!
ONLY 15 - 16 WEEKS LEFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment