Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Sunggie!

The Snuggie!
One of the best things ever invented! Broc surprised me wit
h a snuggie when I came back from a trip. I was so excited.
My room mate and I also needed some decor in our room, so I made a poster.
I really wish I could be in a snuggie commercial My room
mate said its like a blanket, only twice as retarded.
Which is wrong. I mean you can do so much with it!
1. Read a book
2. Change the channel
3. Hold a baby
4.Cheer at a game
5. Answer the phone
6.Ride a plane

7. Go to the movies

I have a long way to go before I acomplish all of my dreams of trying to attempt to do everything with a snuggie.

But did you know in 2009 the SNUGGIE was voted the most use less thing ever invtened. Why?
1.It is to long, so you are most likely to trip on it.
Which leads to....
2. It is very thin...and flamable!

So I'm not sure if I want to wear it to a campfire, but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment