Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Husband Survey! Kinda fun : )

This is from some of the girls in my ward who also blog. They did some tag thing which basically means I do the survey and pass it on type of business. Never did one before so I thought, "Why not...." So, here goes nothing.....

  1. Where did you meet your husband? I sat next to him in church one day, and then I started to stalk him on facebook, and got the courage to add him.. so facebook? ha then i invited him to go boxing, and then we went to dennys..fell in love..blah blah blah! ha
  2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 months
  3. How long have you been married? 6 months just about
  4. What does he do to surprise you? Call me up and say drop what you doing, pick out a movie. I got dinner.
  5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love hit butt its so cute.
  6. What is your favorite quality? He is honest...do I look fat? No...you have just gained weight, but your not fat
  7. Does he have a nickname for you? babe lol and booger
  8. What is his favorite food? Mexican I would say!
  9. What is his favorite sport? He loves watching football, and basketball. and loves playing bball
  10. When and where did you first kiss? I kissed him, right out side my dorm room.
  11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? cuddle and go to the movies
  12. Do you have children? Not yet...... I want one, two, three...ten ha
  13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can speak spanish
  14. How old is he? 22
  15. Who said I love you first? He did.
  16. What is his favorite music? the good ole classic rock
  17. What do you admire most about him? He always puts our marriage first. and he is just so dang cute
  18. What is his favorite color? blue
  19. Will he read this? Probably not.....
  20. People I tag? Tag? idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment