Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's the weekend! What do you do!

It's almost the weekend, and I am so excited! I have just been to tired these past couple of weeks...and I just want to sleep! I'm not really sure what we are going to do, but I hope its fun. We usually spend our Saturdays sleeping in way to late, and then sleeping the day away and watching movies after going out for lunch! This is why we need a kid, so we don't waste the day away watching movies! But I have to admit that it is very relaxing!

What are some fun things we can do?

3 comments:

  1. How about a picnic at a beautiful park? Maybe a little hike...sounds good to me! And I sure am hearing a lot of "baby talk" from you lately. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby talk from me?! how! when? i don't remember anything! haha
    and i would love to, but it is going to rain all weekend i think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's still open for the summer, maybe you could do the Moonlight Ski lift in Sundance! I'm pretty sure there's a full moon tonight and it's SO awesome! Maybe its too cold and closed, but just an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete