Friday, April 4, 2014

30 weeks.

 How far along? 30 Weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain/loss? Not 100% sure but I think it's somewhere around 20

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Yes. Although I had some from Lexi so I can’t really tell if I have new ones yet.

Sleep? Sleep? Besides my toddler going through a sleep regression it isn't so bad. 


Best moment this week? Just always being able to feel Maya move around.


Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and hot tubing

Movement? Yes, I think Lexi moved a bit more or I was just able to notice it more. 

Food cravings? Donuts, Mnt Dew, and anything chocolate

Anything making you queasy or sick? No

Have you started to show yet? Yes

Gender? Girl

Labor Signs? Some contractions, but nothing in the last week

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, and a little frustrated at times, but I do have a toddler. 

Looking forward to? I have an appointment Tuesday and its always fun. I go every two weeks 
now so I'm thinking the rest of the pregnancy will fly by.




No comments:

Post a Comment