Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Tonight all we did was pass out candy at the Trunk or Treat...
which I have to say I enjoy the Trunk or Treats better in KY because I actually knew the kids I was giving the candy to..but it was fun to see some cute costumes. I have to say, Lexi was the cutest!
When we came home we took some photos in our back ...yard? I wouldn't call it a yard because its all rocks. 
Anyways, it's something I want to do every year. It was fun! 
Broc was a Chargers fan
Lexi was Batman/girl
Tito was Robin
Ashley was a nurse? 
(I just threw on some old scrubs..so creative huh?)
  




 I had sent Broc's mom a photo of Lexi in her out fit and she asked if Tito was Robin..
that total sparked an idea! I had some green and red fabric and I put together a very sad looking cape!





 Over all it was a great night! 
And now we are sitting on the couch, Broc is feeding Lexi, and we are enjoying the Jazz beat the Mavericks on opening game of the Season...
GO JAZZ!
ps: I am very excited because we are going to a Jazz game on Nov. 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment