Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful Days 1-6

I am so THANKFUL for many things in my life. 

November First
 Broc-my wonderful husband. 
I feel in love with the most amazing man three years ago. He is the very best.
He works so hard for our family. Thank you Broc!
Thank you for being a worthy priesthood holder
Thank you for being a great Husband
Thank you for being a great father
Thank you for getting up and going to work every day
Thank you. 
I love you!
 November Second
I am extremely THANKFUL for my parents/family.
I am glad that they are good people and always try to help other people out. 
I am so thankful they did everything to give me the best childhood. 
They do everything for me. Thank you.
I am thankful for you raising me in the church
I am thankful for all the meals you provided me
I am thankful for the roof you placed over my head
I am thankful that you love me no matter what
I am eternally grateful for you. 
I love you guys
 November Third
I am THANKFUL for Broc's Family
They are awesome and I am so glad I married into a great family.
Thank you guys for everything you do.
Thank you Kiera for cooking dinner each week and always letting us come over
Thank you Grandpa & Grandma for making awesome cookies
Thank you Britt and James for making me an adorable niece and nephew
Thank you Joclynn and Skye for being good siblings :)
 November Fourth
This might sounds crazy but I am so THANKFUL for Tito.
I love having him as my dog no matter how crazy he drives me. 
 
November Fifth
I am THANKFUL for doctors.
Epically for Dr. Kvarfordt who cared for Lexi and I during my pregnancy.
He is a wonderful doctor! Thank you!
November Sixth
I am THANKFUL for freedom and having the privilege to vote.
I hope that the RIGHT/BEST man for our country wins the election.
Romney that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment