Friday, September 28, 2012

Family Fun!


I am trying to remember where I last left off in the blog. Ah, thats right. Lexi was just about 2 weeks old. She is now 1 month! How fast did that go! What a great month it has been. At her 2 week appointment she weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. I weighed her yesterday and she was up to 8 lbs 8 oz. She has gained a whole pound since she has been with us. She is such a porker. She loves to eat. It is the cutest thing to watch her eat. When she gets the bottle she wont let go. I will have to get a video of it..pretty dang cute. I have been a stay at home mom for a month now. I haven't gone to crazy because its been non stop busy.

When she was first home Broc was home for a week and that was fun!
The next week, Broc's sister came to town with her two kids so we were always hanging out.
Now that she is 1 month, my parents are here loving her to death!

 It was such a blast having Brittany, Chloe, and Madden here for 2 weeks. I wish James (her husband) could of been here..but someone has to bring home the bacon I guess! Chloe is almost three years old and has such a little personality! 
I can't wait until Lexi is that age! It will be so much fun! Madden is already 9 months old! It seems like we were just in Seattle watching him enter the world!
While Britt was here we went to the park, swimming, the temple, Anti Gravity, and spent lots of time playing games 
with the family. It was really fun and I wish she didn't live so far away!


Now my parents are here for a week and they are loving Lexi. Lexi  is being blessed on Sunday, so I'm sure that will be my next post! I have to cut this short due to a hungry baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment