Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pregnancy week 28!

Pregnancy week 28. I loving being in these later weeks of pregnancy. I actually feel and look pregnant! Lexi is a mover! She is always rolling around and kicking me. I love it. Today while we were at Broc's parents house I let his brother and sister watch her roll around-Joclynn made me feel very good when she said, "You don't have any stretch marks!"
Thank you! :)

About Your Pregnancy
When did you find out you were pregnant: Not sure on the exact date, but it was the end of December.
Was it planned: We don't say planned..but we don't say we were preventing it either.
What was your first reaction: SAY WHAT!
Who was with you when you found out: Broc was down stairs
Who was the first person you told: My husband of course!
How far along are you?; 28 weeks and 5 days
What was your first symptom: Nothing really.
What is your due date: September 4 2012
Do you know the sex of the baby: Girl
Have you picked out names: Yup, Lexi Mae
How much weight have you gained: I went in last week and it was about 20-22 lbs. Im guessing now about 25...it was a fatty weekend!
Do you have stretch marks: Well, not on my tummy. They aren't from the baby either! ha They are from that 40 lbs I gained after being married!
Have you felt the baby move: Yes all the time- best feeling in the world
Have you heard the heartbeat:yes
About the birth
Will you keep the baby: Definitely
Home or hospital birth: Hospital
Natural or medicated birth: Drug me up!
Who will be in the delivery room with you: Just us two.
Will you breastfeed: Hopefully.
Do you think you'll need a c-section: I hope not.
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time: Probably
What's the first thing you might say to him/her: You need a bath! Just kidding! That I love them and she is beautiful!
Would you let someone videotape the birth: I would, but only for Broc and I to watch later, but Broc is to much of a wimp to do so.
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? Excited about her coming, but scared about the actual "birthing" part.


Well, there it is for you! Week 28 questions! This week has been pretty good. No complications which is great! Lexi is moving more and more these days. She is getting so big! I can't wait to meet her! Here is the belly shot.


Things I can no longer do anymore
1. Bend over like a normal person
2. Hold my bladder
3. Miss a meal
4. Wear my own tee shirts

Its all worth it though right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment