Sunday, June 10, 2012

27 weeks Pregnant!

Pregnancy. Week 27. It is very nice to know that I am in my final trimester now. Home stretch baby! Nothing too exciting happened with the pregnancy this week. Although-I am finally able to see little Lexi move from the outside now! We were watching a "scary" movie last night and she kicked me out of no where and it scared me! I love feeling her move. So here is my pregnancy questions for the week! This one is a bit longer but seemed fun! Enjoy! (Pictures at the end!)
My Pregnancy
Mother Name: Ashley
Age: 21
Birthday: June, 8, 1991
Birth Place: LaGrange, KY

Father Name: Broc
Age: 24
Birthday: March, 30, 1988
Birth Place: Some where in Arizona!
Height: Not sure- like 5'10?

FIRSTS:

Is this your first pregnancy?: I had a previous pregnancy in 2011, but sadly we lost that one at 10 weeks.

How did you find out you were pregnant?: I peed on a stick of course! It had been about 2 months after we lost our first pregnancy and I had a feeling that we would be pregnant soon. I don't think I was late, but I had a feeling that I was pregnant so I peed on a stick and I was so shocked when it said YES.

What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: Clear Blue I think

How many?: Just that one!

What were your first symptoms? Nothing, I just knew.

Who did you tell first? I ran down stairs and told Broc!

Who was with you when you found out? My self in the bathroom! ha

Was baby planned?: I can't say it was planned, but I can't say it wasn't!

How far were you when you found out?: 4 1/2 weeks

My BABY:

Due date: September, 4, 2012

Do you want to know the sex?: YES!!-Its a girl!

Do you know the sex?: GIRL!

Any names?: Lexi Mae.

Any ultrasounds?: A couple.

Have you heard the heartbeat?: Every time we are at the doctor!

Who do you think baby will look like? Who knows, I'm pretty sure she will have blue eyes though because we both do.

Will baby have any siblings?: Just Tito :)

Have you and dad felt baby move? Oh yes, she is such a little kicker! I have figured out her routine now.

When did you start to show?: My pants started to get tight around 11-12 weeks, but I don't think you could tell until about 22-23 weeks.

How long could you wear your regular clothes? About 19 weeks?


MISCELLANEOUS:

Did you have morning sickness?: Yes, hated it!

Do you have any cravings?: Lately all I have wanted to chocolate milk shakes! Totally bad for me, but i love them.

Do you have any mood swings?: not really.

Are you a high risk pregnancy?:Nope. Doc said that I was pretty much his picture perfect patient.

Any complications?: Nope, nothing yet! I have an appointment on Tuesday, but I don't think anything will show up.

Have you bought anything for baby yet?: Mostly clothes, and we have been given a few items as well.

Who will help with baby after their born? I won't be working, Broc is going to take a few days off, and we have family that will always be around.

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? I have said this before but feeling her move. It is such a reassurance to know that she is doing okay and getting to know her little personality.

What is the worst thing about being pregnant? i miss sleeping on my tummy. I miss my hot tub. I miss being able to get up and down fast.

Whats one thing do you miss doing since being pregnant? Hot Tubbing!

Any days you wish you weren't pregnant?: Nope.

Are you ready for baby? We don't have everything we need, but I have been ready for her since we found out we were pregnant!

Do you have insurance?: Yes, but don't get me started on this! it stresses me out!

How many kids do you want?: After teaching Primary today...1? ha About 4.

Do you talk to your baby?: More like "Lexi stop kicking me hard"

Do you still feel attractive?: Sometimes

Have you had your baby shower yet?: Its July 21! Please come!

How far along are you now?: 27 weeks and 5 days!



I haven't worn this dress since I have 19 weeks! Look at the difference!
Mom and Dad to be enjoying a Sunday afternoon!



1 comment: