Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Flash Backs

The Jenkins had an eventful year in 2010.
January
Ashley was "patiently" waiting for Broc
to pop the question. She kept him busy buy threating him as you can see in the
photos below... and taking him to Bridal Conventions and
getting him up on stage.
February
After enough tourchor, Broc popped the question on Feb.5.2010
March
It was kind of eventful.
Broc turned 22..I think :) and he also came
out to KY to meet the family!
April
We were lucky enough to go to
General Conference for the weekend.
In the picture below of Broc laying in front of the Temple is one of
my favorites. He was really laying there to take a picture,
but it looks funny I think.
As you can also tell, we finished up some wedding details...
and ended up painting each others face.
(I went cross-eyed on purpose)
May!
The best month of the year!
I went though the temple
I had a bridal shower! Which was very.. embarrrassing.
We were sealed together in the
St.George Temple!
Headed off to Cali for our honeymoon!
June!
It was all about the lake! We spend most weekends
there with the family. As you can see them cliff jumping.
I am to scared.
July
More beach! We went back to Cali with the family
The wether was amazing!
We also stated working at the Hotel!
Ugh...
Also! We had a family reunion where I met
half of his mom's side of the family!
I skipped August and September because there wasn't a lot going on.
Looking back, it seems forever ago!
October!
We headed back to KY for fall break!
Super exciting! But as you can tell
by the middle picture...the kitchen got burnt down
before I even got there... I was really looking forward to some good
food!
November!
Broc and I spent Thanksgiving with his family!
It was very fun! We played games and ate a lot of food!
December!
The last month of the year!
Its almost over...how crazy?
We spent our first Christmas together! It
was super great! Later that day, we took family pictures!
I'm really looking forward to 2011. I never thought that I would be married so soon. But I'm so glad I am! :) I hope you all have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment