Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Maya 5 months


Maya Quetzaly is five months old! 
How cute is my baby? 

Maya has mastered sitting up! She is much happier now. I can tell that she is ready to crawl at any second. I just don't think her little arms are strong enough! I'm not in a big hurry, I need to baby proof!

 Maya has been eating some baby food for a bit. The last two days she has really started to get into it. 
Today she was so fussy! She didn't want anything to do with her bottle. I figured, what would it hurt to give some baby food. 
Well ate it dry!
I am really interested to try the Baby Led Weaning. I keep meaning to read about it, but I always get busy. Can you imagine why?




Maya can still be a complicated baby at times. Lexi was so easy! Miss Maya is a busy body. When she has a bottle she usually hates to be cradled. Getting her to sleep...
A few weeks ago I thought I had it all figured out! Life was good. When she was tired I would just swaddled her and she was out! Then she figured out rolling over and all that went to waste! Now, we are working on finding something. She is sleeping in her room most nights. Naps are usually in her room too. Unless I am in NEED for a long one...then I will snuggle her in my bed. Which I always enjoy! Some days she will still sleep only 20 minutes at a time. Very annoying. Anyways, we will get it down! For now, we are doing what works best for us! 

I love this girl. Even though some days she makes me want to pull my hair out. She always gives me smiles everyday. I can't wait until her and Lexi are causing trouble and entertaining each other!

1 comment:

  1. I did baby led weaning with Scarlett, and it was the best thing I ever did. Because I did not just give her mush, she understood the swallowing concept. So she will stick things in her mouth, but will not try to swallow them! I just gave her whatever we were eating! So much less work

    ReplyDelete