Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby Maya 22 weeks

Not that I have the time to be blogging right now, my kid is eating, my house needs picked up, dishes need done, and a thousand other things would be way more productive than this. This is much more fun though. 
Maya Rose.
Baby Maya is now at 22 weeks! Growing like a weed. I finally had to stop wearing the skinny jeans and buy some maternity pants... Way more comfortable. 
I can't sleep on my stomach any more which is the hardest thing... That and hot tubbing. Last pregnancy I was pregnant through the winter and couldn't hot tub either! I really miss it! 
This pregnancy is really easy so far. I haven't been that sick and I have no issues. I'm not sure on my weight gain since I refuse to weigh my self. Especially since my trip to Kentucky. I know all those fried foods and donuts I ate were NOT good. Oh well.  I feel like I am starting to finally look pregnant. Which is good, because no one likes to just look fat! I tried to clip my toe nails yesterday and that was a little hard. I got the job done but next time might call for a trip to the nail salon... 
That's my excuse. 
With my last pregnancy I craved Moutain Dew and ever since then I have had a major kick for it. I just can't seem to find the caffeine free stuff anywhere! I might have to try amazon as desperate as it sound...
I can't think of any cravings I really have besides Mountain Dew. 
At first I was craving a lot of Pasta! 
Maya is a very active baby! It's always the best part when you can start feeling them move! Well, for the typical belly shot. Here we go!

1 comment: