Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 30!

Finally made it to week 30. Seems like a huge milestone.
Only because there are 10 weeks left! 10 weeks! She could survive if she were to be born today!
She would be pretty itty bitty. It's crazy to think that her face is developed and she is a little mixture of Broc and I! It just want to peek inside my tummy and see her cute little face, hands, and feet!
Making her appearance at 30 weeks...
Mostly likley weighing in at 3 lbs
Measuring about 15-16 inches!
We had a doctors appointment this week. We have been going every 2 weeks!
No problems :)
They say the 1st and the 3rd trimester are the hardest.
The first wasn't horrible. I had some morning sickness most days, but not the "throwing up in the toilet" morning sickness.
I think the toughest part was all the ear infections and sinus infections..and the flu I kept getting! The second trimester was good to be.
I didn't gain to much weight, still sleeping on my stomach, and fitting into my clothes
Now, that I have hit the third trimester..
I can feel my energy dying.
Things are getting harder
My back kills me!
I live to sleep! I love it! I think I sleep pretty great most nights. I have gotten used to sleeping on my side, especially when I shove a pillow or blanket under my belly to support it! I supposed there are only a few weeks left and I better make the most of it!
I have officially hit the nesting state I think! I am always wanting to clean, fold, and look at baby stuff! We were given clothes by Broc's co worker and I finally went through them, washed them, and put them up!
So cute and fun to have clothes in her room! I can't wait for more!
This past weekend we went to register at Walmart and Target..
We weren't sure what we needed...so we just scanned everything we saw basically.
It's 10:47 pm and this is way past my bed time.
My favorite part of the night is getting in my bed with my cold sheets and blanket..
and turning on my heating pad on my back after a long day of back pain.
That is what I am of to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment