Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet Words


Tonight we were at eating dinner and I was feeling a little down. I am planning my trip home and get a little worried of returning. Worried of impressing people. Broc said to me.
"Ashley, you don't have to impress them. You got married for the right reasons, you have a great job, your buying a house, and your life is on track. Plus I love you."

Of course, I felt much better after that. I love my husband more than anything in the world. He is my everything. As I call him. "My boo."



Oh yea. We are buying a house. Just thought that I would throw that in there. :)
We put an offer down today on a town home and we love it. It is brand spankin' new! The builders should be done building it by the first of Sept. and if everything goes well...we should get to move in mid-sept! We didn't expect it to all go this fast..but we don't mind! I can't wait to show everyone! But for now, lets just hope it all goes though! It is a little stressful, but a great choice for us! I love having the comfort and guidance of the lord. It makes it...not "as stressful"

1 comment: