Sunday, August 7, 2011

Goodbyes!

Well, this post might contain a lot.

I made it though my first week of work as a medical assistant. I like it so far. I have given my first couple of shots and feel pretty good about it, but it still makes me nervous. I just don't want to be the bad guy when it comes to giving shots to cute little babies.

The best part of the week as when Brittany and Chloe came down for a whole week! All I can say is FUN! It was a blast having them down for the whole week. We were always out doing things.
1.Water park
2.Shopping
3.Baby shower
4.Eating
5.Movies
and so much more.
On Thursday, Joclynn, Kiera, and I through Brittany a surprise baby shower for Madden. Since we won't see her until after the baby is born, we thought it would be a great idea. It turned out great!
Of course, the week ended today with a lot of tears.
I took so many pictures this weekend, I didn't know where to start posting them so you can find them on my facebook page. If you we are not friends on facebook you won't be able to see them.

The reason why so many tears were shed is because next week, Brittany and James will be moving to Washington State for a new job. We won't see them for a while and we are going to miss them! Of course, we are happy for them and their new adventure!
Other than that, things are going great with the Jenkins. Broc was officially named the Tech Support manager, we are looking to buy a house, and just having a blast.
So, if you have any tips on house hunting or anything please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment