Friday, August 2, 2013

11 Months!

There is no way that I am the mother of an eleven month old.
There is no way that I am the mother of the cutest baby in the whole world.
But I am!

Oh Lexi Mae,
You have grown so much in the last month. You have started walking and talking.
You also have an attitude! It's the red hair.
Ginger Baby.

You are now a pro at walking. Sometimes you get a little to excited and think you can run... but you're not there yet! 
You love dogs. 
You love being outside.
You throw your self out of my arms anytime I even step outside.
 You upgraded to a new carseat.
 Had your first Independence Day!


 Had your first black eye!
Lexi, I love you so much.
You light up my world!
Your smile makes everything better and I'm so lucky to be your mommy!
I can't believe you will be one next month!
I already look back on this year and see how much you have grown!
You are so smart it amazes me! I could brag about you all day, but I wont.
Not today anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment