Monday, March 12, 2012

In sickness and in health

Well, what a week it has been! Last Monday started out like any other day. Work! I wasn't too bumbed to go to work. My parents just finished up their visit so I was ready to go make some money! It was good having them in town for a little bit. Anyways, back to my Monday. I went to work and was flying through the day. About 4:00 I start slowing town and coughing.
Oh no. What did I catch? My mom had just been here and was sick the whole time! I went home with just a sore throat not thinking anything of it.
Tuesday, I love Tuesdays right now because I only work a 1/2 day. I came home Tuesday about 3:30 and decided to take a nap because I was wore out. Broc was in Vegas for work but returning home that night. I woke up from my nap about 5:15 and was on my death bed it felt like. I was in pain, coughing, headache, fever, and just miserable! I called Broc and said "come take care of me!" I felt bad for ditching visiting teaching, but I wasn't getting out of my house. I hoped in the shower hoping that would make me feel better and I just felt hot and sick to my stomach. I just laid back down.
Broc comes home and 2 hours later he says. "Not to steal your thunder, but I'm starting to feel sick."
I thought he was just faking it.
No.
By Wednesday we were both feverish and sick! We still went to work, Broc only survived half day. I made it until 5...walked out the door and threw up. I went home, pulled the air mattress out and laid in the living room for the next two days. Diagnosis?
Broc- Rt ear infection, type a flu, and bronchitis
Ashley- Double ear infection, dehydration, and Sinusitis
All weekend was spent on the couch with a blanket. Now, back at work still not feeling my best, but at least I can sit up!
YAY FOR HEALTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment