Sunday, June 26, 2011

Trip up north!

This weekend was a lot of fun. On Thursday night Broc, his family, and I headed up north to see his sister and her little family! I can't get enough of Chloe..so that is why I take 1000 pictures of her! Well, in a few short months(6) I can't post pictures of little Madden Drew! His sister is going to have baby # 2 and I am so excited!
Here are some fun pictures!
Photobooth with Chloe is the best!


If you can't tell...ITS A BOY!


Uncle Broc and Chloe making some wishes!
We ended up going to 7 Peaks, out to eat, to the Ultrasound, playing games, and just having a blast! I wish everyone could of been there though! We said our goodbyes to Kathy,TJ, Pepper, and Story who are moving to Ohio for Med. School...so good luck! We ran into Broc's grandparents and of course went to Cold Stone. Yum!
And last, here is a fun video!

No comments:

Post a Comment