Sunday, June 30, 2013

My 10 month old princess


Two more months and our little girl will be one year! She has grown up a lot this last month. Just earlier, I was telling Broc she has learned a lot this last month..and even two weeks. She learned to wave and can say "hi" some times. She loves to clap but loves when she can clap your hands. She cracks up at patty cake, especially when I say, " and toss it in the over for Lexi and me!" She knows right when its coming! Lexi always calms down when I sing to her. Right now my favorite song to sing to her is You are My Sunshine. Last night she feel asleep with me singing to her. I love raising this little girl.
Lexi loves to eat anything you give her. Recently I have learned to amazing wonders of how tender potatoes and carrots get in the crock pot. Needless to say, she will be having potatoes, carrots,sweet potatoes, apples and anything else I can throw in there for a snack! Its way better than the baby puff snacks she always has!
She is all over the place. She takes a couple steps here and there when I have her walk to me. She runs everywhere when she is in her walker or has something to hold on to. She is all smiles and has a cheeser face. I really need to get a photo of that. Lexi has started to realize that I am "mama" and when I walk away, put her in her crib, or in her car seat and shut the door she crys..." mama mama mama."
Sad,  but oh so adorable too. She is having a hard time sleeping this past month. She always wakes up and wont go back to sleep unless she is in our bed. I'm really wanting to break this! Well, I think that's enough up date for now! She is a blessing! We love her to death! She is upgrading to a new carseat this week! Oh how I will miss the days when I could leave her in her car seat when she falls asleep and just bring it in the door!..I will miss that!




No comments:

Post a Comment