Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life update with the Jenkins

Life with The Jenkins has been pretty good lately. We don't do much because we prefer staying at home! Lexi wears us out too! She is always awake and becoming so active and a handful!... It is not as fun to take her out to eat anymore..she wants everything! Although she did sleep while we went out to dinner last night!
For times when we just need Broc and Ashley time...I am very thankful for Broc's parents who live in town!


 She is trying to crawl, just can't get the hang of it!
Although, this face is adorable.
 She has a lot more melt downs.
Especially when mommy leaves..
and when she is left alone with daddy.
She can say "dada" now and its adorable. 

 She likes the front carrier.
She is heavy though!
 She loves being a big girl and looking around in the store!
 Sun burn in march?...
I guess I learned that if I'm going to be in the sun to just pull all my hair back!
Other wise you get a sweet burn line and everyone things you're a freak. 
A little other news besides Lexi..
We had to buy a new washer today!..Over the last year we have had our washer fixed many times and of course it all happens after the warranty expires. So...we gave up and just bought another one. I am very excited because laundry is over flowing. I feel that my house is so dirty when there are baskets, and baskets, and baskets of laundry. I'm not kidding. I think I have at least 4 baskets up stairs to do tomorrow when we go to Broc's parents for Sunday dinner.
Also, if anyone is still reading this..(thanks) we were called to Nursery! First reaction: free babysitter.
We have been in there for about 2-3 weeks. I think we are blessed for this calling because we are able to take Lexi and she can play. We don't have to worry about her being loud or making noises..because its always noisy. Anyways, Broc's birthday is coming up on March 30th and I surprised with UTAH JAZZ tickets. We love the Jazz and we are very excited to go!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Love the pictures of Lexi, she is so cute! And going to the Jazz game will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete