Well not much in the Jenkins family. We are just working 5 days a week and trying to catch up with sleep the other two. We are loving our callings in our ward as well!
Well, this past week or two Tito has started a few new things....annoying things.
1. He knows when I am about to leave for work. Usually in the morning he will lay on our bed until we move him. Not anymore. Now, about 10 minutes before I leave he sneaks under the bed where I can't reach him! He really doesn't want to be suck in the kitchen all day!
2. I used to take him out side every morning when I would start my car to get it warm. Nope! I can't do that anymore. Now he thinks its funny to run out the door when I'm not looking and hide under all the cars! I can't reach him! I have to scare him with a broom all the way inside! Lets just say, mornings like that I'm not in the best mood!
3. Lastly. He is so picky! There will be a perfectly good bowl of water on the floor from this morning, but he won't drink ANY of it until he watches us put new water in it...FROM THE REFRIGERATOR! Goodness gracious!
But I do love him! Here are a few reasons why!
1. When Broc walks in the door he runs to get his toy!
2. His ear is always getting stuck
3. He is just too cute when he begs.
4. He loves to sleep with you!
5. He lets me wrap him up when its cold!
6. I love waking up to this!