Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Changes...

Apartment hunting! ah! I love it and hate it! I love the fact that we are moving in the next couple weeks...or months. But I hate that there are so many places! Its hard to choose!
I love the fact that we can take our time and get a good apartment and not rush into one.
I hate the fact that deposits are so much.
boo.

Oh Well.
I have a few favorites and I am keeping my fingers crossed. We are waiting to get our tax returns back to move. I wish we could get them faster. I hate living/working at the hotel.

Oh yea...Job Hunting! I don't like that either! I didn't take the nanny job for many reasons. I have turned in a couple applications at nursing homes and such..and hoping to take my CNA state test soon!

So much to do! Welcome to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment